Sheffield’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) capabilities span the business knowledge, technical infrastructure and systems required to support efficient, safe and compliant operations of the utility’s fleet of assets, be it generation, transmission and distribution. We have an expanding team in the EAM practice, each with at least 20+ years of experience implementing EAM solutions world-wide. We have experts in best practice that can assist in mapping to any EAM solution. We have the expertise to manage the complete lifecycle of an EAM implementation, or support any Systems Integrator’s initiatives in implementing EAM solutions. Our competencies include the following for ABB – Asset Suite, IBM-Maximo and SAP applications:
- Mobilization & Implementation plans
- Requirements Definition
- Knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) in Work Management, Supply Chain, Inventory, Warehouse Management, Training/ Qualifications, Design Engineering, Engineering Change and Document Management
- Optimizing Corporate Supply Chain (e.g. developing centralized procurement and shared catalogs across fleets).
- Safety and Compliance
- Mobile & Field Computing
- Technical consulting for new/upgrade implementations, including solution design, software installation, programming, integration, environment/software configuration, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Use of varied technologies to accomplish the tasks at hand, including the use of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/web services/API’s for EAM integrations and composite applications
- Data management (data conversion/migration, data cleansing and data validation)
- Testing support, including the development of test plans, creation of test scripts, unit testing, integration testing, application testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing
- Application training, be it train-the-trainer or end-user training
- Pre and post go-live support
Sheffield Scientific is excited to announce that we have been officially accepted as an IBM Partner and have recently begun operations in the great city of Calgary, Alberta. From our Canadian location, we are uniquely positioned to serve our growing list of North American Maximo clients, either through remote working or in-person as required.
Sheffield Scientific LLC is a company of dedicated Enterprise Asset Management experts, who have extensive domain expertise in the Utilities and Natural Resources industries. We assist our clients with everything from conversions to Maximo, system upgrades, cybersecurity, lock-out tag-out, health and safety, report writing, business intelligence, workflow design, configuration, training. No Maximo Project is too small or too large for us to be engaged and provide our customers with peace of mind.
Contact our team in Canada, the US, or the UK for more information about the services we can provide.